|Bubble Bobble Revolution|
|Publisher(s)||Taito, Rising Star Games, Codemasters|
|Release date||November 24, 2005 (JP)
December 02, 2005 (EU) October 03, 2006 (NA)
Bubble Bobble Revolution (Japanese: バブルボブルDS Bubble Bobble DS) is a Bubble Bobble game for the Nintendo DS. It was developed by Dreams and released by Taito in 2005. It was published by Rising Star Games in Europe and Codemasters in the US. It also includes a port of the original Bubble Bobble.
Stage List Edit
Rounds 1-9: Ivy Forest Edit
- Round 10: Bubble Buster Mech
Rounds 11-19: Mushroom Lair Edit
- Round 20: Beluga Mech
Rounds 21-29: Yesterday's Town Edit
- Round 30: Coiley Mech
Rounds 31-39: Phantom Lake Edit
- Round 40: Hullaballoon Mech
Rounds 41-49: Steam Works Edit
- Round 50: Super Socket Mech
Rounds 51-59: Spare Parts Factory Edit
- Round 60: Bubble Blaster Mech
Rounds 61-69: Devil's Banquet Edit
- Round 70: Stoner Mech
Rounds 71-79: Monsterous Garden Edit
- Round 80: Incendo Mech
Rounds 81-89: Dreg's Guard Edit
- Round 90: Baron von Blubba Mech
Accessing final 10 levels Edit
To access the final ten levels, you have to collect 9 letters. To get these, kill at least 4 enemies in one Super Bubble, and collect the key icon that is dropped. Then, carry on until the boss of that zone (levels ending in 0) and kill it. Instead of dropping a giant gem, it will leave a letter. Pick up nine of these (one per boss) to ultimately finish the game.
Rounds 91-99: Dreg's Castle Edit
- Round 100: Willy Whistle Mech
Complete the new version with Robolun to unlock the final secret character, Lovelun. She can fire bubbles faster and further than the other three characters.
To unlock Robolun, finish all 100 levels in the new version, and select him from the character select menu. He moves faster than Bobblun and Bubblun, but can't jump as high.
- All copies of the US version featured a game-breaking bug, in which no boss was present at level 30. This prevented the player from moving on in the game, leaving them stuck at level 30. Other regions were not affected by this bug.